The full-size Falcon is one of our most popular models in the Nighthawk Custom line of pistols. It’s easy to see why when you look at the sleek lines, as well as the practical features, which make it a formidable fighting weapon. The standard caliber is .45 ACP, but we do offer the Falcon in 9mm or 10mm if you so choose.
One of the distinctive features of the Falcon is our one-piece fully machined mainspring/magwell combination cut from a 2½” block of tool steel. Rather than coming to a sharp point at the base of the grip, the integrated mainspring housing/magwell is rounded for comfort while not sacrificing any grip length. The extra contouring assists in reducing “printing” while carrying concealed. Front and rear sights are the Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Tritium night sights which allows the slide to be cycled off of the rear sight should the need arise.
The frame is stainless steel so corrosion becomes less of an issue especially when it is coated standard with black Nitride. Three ball-radius cuts run the full length of the slide top to help direct your eyes quickly to the front prominent night sights.
The rear cocking serrations are a series of eight ball-radius cuts per side instead of our normal serration pattern. The rear of the slide is hand serrated at 40 lines per inch which matches the rear of the Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Sight. The barrel bushing is an extra thick variety which is chamfered around the edges. The front of the slide has been recessed where the front cocking serrations would normally be and the barrel crowned to complete the custom look.
The Nighthawk Custom match grade barrel is recess-crowned then fitted with a bushing.
Grips are black and green golf ball dimple pattern G10 with the Nighthawk logo.
One Gun. One Gunsmith.™
- Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Tritium night sights
- 5″ match grade barrel with bushing
- Barrel is recess crowned
- Stainless steel frame with black Nitride finish
- Exclusive three ball-cut grooves into slide top
- Custom checkering on the front strap and mainspring housing
- 40 lines per inch serrated rear of slide
- Completely dehorned and ready for comfortable carry
- Black and green golf ball dimpled G10 Nighthawk logo grips
- Rear cocking serrations only
- Nighthawk tri-cut custom aluminum trigger
- Nighthawk one-piece magwell